For some of you moving may not be optional or something you can postpone for later. We want you to know that the health and safety of our clients and our team remain our top priority. In addition to following CDC guidelines and monitoring local health department updates, we have implemented the following:
- Our staff is fully equipped with personal protection equipment (PPE) including face masks, rubber gloves, individual hand sanitizers.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting trucks before and after each move, daily. We are cleaning and disinfecting all office surfaces, door handles, electronic equipment, daily.
- We have instructed our staff not to report to work if they experience any COVID-19 related symptoms or have traveled to high-risk areas as defined by the CDC. We ask them to report to their health care provider and obtain clearance to work.
- We are practicing social distancing measures as much as possible. Our movers will try to keep at least 6ft distance from you, the customer, and we kindly ask you to do the same.
- We offer video-estimates instead of an in-person estimate.
- We are practicing good general health habits such as frequent hand washing, no face-touching, no handshaking, resting and staying hydrated.
- We are staying informed and staying positive!
We are asking all customers if they feel uncomfortable to move due to these circumstances, or if they or any of their family members have experienced COVID-19 symptoms, please let us know as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedule and optimize our operations while keeping everyone safe. We appreciate your trust in us during these uncertain times.
Teleport Moving is a local moving company in Altamonte Springs Florida that guarantees that your move is going to be comfortable and without stress. Contact us today so that we can help you with your moving needs.
IM - 2738