House Moving is an exciting time. You’ve probably been waiting for months for your new home, and on that big day you will have a lot on your mind. At Teleport Moving and Storage, we want to make that transition as easy and stress-free as possible.
- As the owner of company, I look forward to helping with almost every move that my company performs. If there’s a problem during the move, just tap me on the shoulder. If you own a business I also encourage you to look at our office moving offer!
- I hand select only trustworthy, reliable, honorable workers.
- Our movers are fit and fast, but still cautious and careful. It’s a special balance that I require of all my workers. Don’t be surprised if you find us sprinting to your stuff when our hands are empty. We know we’re on your clock! But once your possessions are in our hands, we know that steady, calculated movements can be required.
- We will be glad to pack everything into boxes for you, using packing paper and bubble wrap where it is needed. Each box will be labeled and put into the correct room at the new house. This service is called Packing Service, and must be specifically requested.
- We are offering reusable plastic crates for your move at discounted prices in order to save you money, and we can deliver them for free with an order size of $75 or more. Please see pricing at cratedepot.com
- We usually don’t require you to empty your clothes from your drawers, unless it puts the furniture at risk of breaking.